Friday, April 01, 2011

KFXM and K/MEN April 1, 1966

Soul and Inspiration-Righteous Bros #1 on both K/MEN and KFXM
K/MEN new in the top ten
Darling Baby-Elgins #9
new
A Groovy Kind Of Love-Mindbenders
The Sun Aint Gonna Shine Anymore-Walker Bros
"'Til The End Of The Day-Kinks 
John Ravencroft with Donna Loren   
Buddy Budnik and Chuck Christiansen
New in the KFXM top ten
Shapes Of Things/I'm Not Talking-Yardbirds #4
Follow Me-Lyme and Cybelle #5
Spanish Flea/What Now My Love-Herb Alpert and Tijuana Brass #7
Baby Scratch My Back-Slim Harpo #9
New
How does That Grab You, Darlin'?-Nancy Sinatra
Nothing's Too Good For My Baby-Stevie Wonder
Substitute-The Who


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard HE'S ALL I GOT by
the Supremes starting to chart
on KFXM.

Found it on UTube. Not bad,
not really great. Kind of
BACK IN MY ARMS redone.
I would guess this never charted
high. How many weeks does list
on KFXM? Did KMEN play it?

KFXM Tiger Radio and K/MEN 129 in Doug's Stuff Room said...

It has one more week on KFXM, and I couldn't find it listed on the K/MEN survey

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Strange because they
were on a roll that every one
that came out was a hit.
The exception is this one.